Monday, February 22, 2010

My Dream My Future

I want that my dreams in my life comes true. We have the freedom to dream even if it is big or small because it is constant. If we want to be success,strive and never lose hope.
I consider that my dream is one of my greatest inspiration in every year. And I truly believe that If you want something,we should work hard for it and we make some sacrifices just to achieve those dreams that we want to be in the future. To be an accountant is one of my dreams because thats my "happiness".
Try and try until you succeed. Be a positive thinker and believe in yourself that you can fulfill your journeys in our life.And always bear in your mind that God is always there for us, just have faith to Him.

1 comment:

  1. nice blog but be careful of your grammar:)by the way,what section do you belong?

    ReplyDelete