Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Change: It Starts With Me

We cannot evade that our country is suffering much problems. All I want to say is " Ako ang simula ng pagbabago". I will give my best in my study and when I grow up, I will make our country a better nation

As now, I can't vote because I m not at the right age to choose a President who can hold our country, who can against the corruption and the President who will make our country a better nation

Many Filipinos are poor and their food is not enough for their family. when I grow up, I will help them. I promise... As a student from now, I will clean our surroundings, I will recycle so that we can prevent the pollution.

1 comment:

  1. .jinky??jeje.. I appreciate your blog very much..it is simple but meaningful..kanu.jeje=)

    ReplyDelete